PAIRINGS FOR BOTH THE BOYS & GIRLS ROUNDS CAN BE FOUND AT THE FOLLOWING LINK:
BOYS: Scores & 2nd Round Pairings can be found at this link rrgl-2018uil2aboysregional.golfgenius.com
BOYS: 1ST ROUND RESULTS: http://cdn.cybergolf.com/images/634/2018-1st-round-scores.pdf
BOYS: 2ND ROUND PAIRINGS: http://cdn.cybergolf.com/images/634/2018-2nd-round-pairings-boys.pdf
I have attached the UIL Rules and Guidelines for all players and spectators, please read over prior to play.
Click link to review the UIL Rules and Information regarding the Regional Tournament:
Below are some local information regarding Ratliff Ranch Golf Links policies.
Boys competing Monday & Tuesday with the Girls competing Wednesday & Thursday. We will be having an 8:00 am tee time start throughout the competition off both Hole #1 & Hole #10. Make sure you are here and ready to go prior to your start time.
Course Rules & Information:
1. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED ON THE COURSE - THIS INCLUDES COOLERS & DRINK BAGS
2. NO OUTSIDE CARTS ARE ALLOWED ONTO THE COURSE - GALLERY CARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A 1st COME BASIS - WE DO NOT RESERVE CARTS for $30.00 per cart.
3. We will start taking practice rounds times 7 days prior on Sunday April 15 for the Boys & Tuesday April 17 for the Girls.
1. Coaches WILL BE CHARGED FOR GOLF CARTS, this year. We will reserve each team a cart, upon the last group teeing off, those coaches carts will be sold as spectator carts.
2. We DO NOT allow any outside coolers onto the course, please leave those inside your vehicle during and after the round.